Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Creations




This blog should have been entitled "Why I Don't Do My Creations" with 3 kids under age 4...this is what happens to them. I had made a pan of brownies as part of a dinner I was taking to a family, and Kali got a spoon and just scooped away. I have what it takes to make a meal to take to someone down to a science...dessert first, nurse Blake, Kali on the potty, bodily fluid clean up, wipe tears, cook the chicken, change a poopy diaper, referee a fight, chop veggies, put child in time out, assemble casserole, talk on phone, take child out of time out, etc, etc. This threw it all off :).
I knew it was way too quite while I was nursing Blake. I usually read to her while I nurse to keep her within my sight; she rarely lets me do anything alone, she's my little shadow. But this afternoon I should have realized I would pay the price for a peaceful, solitary nursing. 6 minutes...I left her alone for 6 minutes.




No comments: