Thursday, August 27, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Today wrapped up two weeks of swimming lessons for my little ones. Their teacher (Coach Dave) gave us evaluations at the end which fit their little personalities very well. He said Trenton seems more cautious and careful, while Kali was quickly swimming circles around Dave, completely submerged. I could have given him that evaluation while they were in utero.

Trenton, patiently mastering the two handed technique...
while Kali dives right in, swimming away.


I had the kids write thank you cards to Coach Dave. This was Trenton's - he loved diving to the bottom to get the rings. Precious.

3 comments:

Mom Alley said...

Very cute. Kali is just like her mama. Julie loved to swim. Good job Trenton and Kali!

Jenna said...

your kids are growing up!! Very handsome and beautiful! Love his art!

Amanda B. said...

Okay, I LOVE that picture on the thank-you card. I'm glad swim lessons were successful. :)