Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Adam & Eve

We had just finished dinner at our good friends house and were sitting around the table chatting.  Enter a giggling Trenton and Kali...

K: (whispering) do it, do it.

T: (proceeds to turn around and stick out his little bum)  (they run out of the room together)

Me: Excuse me?  Both of you right here right now.  What was that?

K: (quickly with an accusing point in Trenton's direction) Trenton stuck out his bum at you. (Trenton's jaw drops)

Me: Trenton?

T: (looking shocked and betrayed at Kali)  What?  Kali told me to do it!

Me: Kali?

K: Sorry.

I don't know what to do with that girl - a preview of what's to come.

2 comments:

Grandpa Alley said...

Well, I'm grateful they're my grandchildren and your children. It's all about perspective ;)

Love ... Grandpa Alley

edenseve said...

I REALLY wish I could have seen that! A Grandma can think that was adorable.

Love to all ...
Grandma Allen