Monday, June 30, 2008

Aunt Emily!!!

Yea - she's here! Emily arrived today for a 2 week visit and we are so excited. She just spreads love and joy everywhere she goes, especially in our home. We had a BBQ with friends from the ward tonight and it was a delightful night.


Blake loves cuddling and playing with his Aunt Emily!


We had a FHE with the Barillos, the Scotts and the Glissmeyers. Claudia Barillos was baptized in March and is absolutely on fire with the gospel. We had a new member discussion and she shared her powerful testimony.

Trenton pulled out the lei's in the garage and Kali passed them out to Emily and I. She decided the more the merrier for herself!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so jealous. I wish I could've been there to see both of you. I miss you both. Hope you're having fun!!

Tonia said...

I'm so glad Emily was able to come out and visit you guys. I hope you have a good time together!

Amanda B. said...

So glad that you and Emily can spend some time together. I'm sure you are a great strength to her.

LOVE the picture of Kali with the leis. Maybe she was trying to tell you something......(bring the kids to Hawaii next year???)

Tonia said...

I hope you guys had a happy 4th of July together. I was wondering if I could get your e-mail address. Just send an e-mail to me at tonialima@yahoo.com