Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kali's First Talk

Kali got to give her first talk today, and if it's any indication of her future, she will have no problem in front of a microphone. Her topic was how the priesthood bleses her family. It was so fun to teach her about what the priesthood is and how it affects her little three-year-old life. As she is enamored with babies right now, she loved hearing how Daddy used his priesthood to bless her as a baby. We looked at pictures of her blessing day and saw the Grandpa and Uncle John were also in the circle using their priesthood. I loved teahing her about her Daddy and how he blesses so many lives. She is the very youngest in primary (as her b-day is on New Years Eve), but she loved every minute of it! So did I :)

6 comments:

Tonia said...

That's so sweet! I can't believe they had her give a talk already in primary but how nice that she did such a great job. She's certainly a darling little girl!

Amanda said...

You are a much better mom than me. I completely spaced that Ella had a talk yesterday and I had to make it up on the spot. Oops! Kali looks so cute!

Fritters said...

how sweet! what a big girl! miss you guys! -Kat

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Way to go Kali!! (and mom) She is such a darling girl - I wish I could have been there to cheer her on! Big hugs and kisses from Aunt Emily.

Jamie said...

So cute...but I don't understand why they start the year with the Sunbeams doing the talks...they are obviously the MOST clueless...you'd think you'd go through all the other classes FIRST to give them a clue!!! Mia is supposed to give her first this Sunday, but we'll be in Logan (and to be honest, I'm relieved as it would be more work for me!)