Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Want something homemade by me?

(My friend, Amanda, posted the following on her blog and as she is an amazing, creative genius, I jumped on board to receive something homemade by her. The catch was we had to do the same for 5 other people. Fun! This will be a good stretch for me and be kinda fun, so here I go...and you can too! Comment away!)

Well, all you have to do is be one of the first five people to comment on this post and offer the same thing on your blog! Easy, right? Well, of course there are rules.

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5- Don't expect a miracle here, people - this challenge will be waking up my creative side.

The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

So there you go! Hop to it!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah, number 1!!! Can't wait!

Jamie said...

Oh, and yes, I put this on my blog :)

Tonia said...

I would jump on board but the problem is that I don't think I would be able to come up with something to give to 5 other people. Sounds like fun though!

KT said...

Ok I am game. Do you think a year is long enough? Feel free to comment on my blog and then you get as well as give.