Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Day at Work

I went into work the other day for some training and brought the kids with me. I turned my back for a minute, and my fabulous coworkers had Trenton and Kali running the 3rd Floor at Sky Ridge. They were in heaven.

Our unit secretary Ali sat Kali down and told her she was a "charge-nurse-in-training." Kali said "Ya - I'm a charge nurse in potty training!"

Kali was delighted to help the front desk.

Chris and Sharon hooked Trenton up to a telemetry monitor and he had fun watching his heart beat on the screen. Trenton begged to bring home a book he found "Recovering after a Heart Attack," and it was our bedtime story :).

1 comment:

Troy and Heather said...

I am sure your kids love to go to your work and check things out. How fun for them. That Trenton is just too funny. I love his comments he makes in primary. He is so cute.